Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Ooooooommmmmm . . .

I just completed a custom order for 16 napkin rings that reignited my passion for bead weaving, thanks to the calming rhythm of the predictable pattern. Some of the napkin rings I worked while watching television. Some I worked in between various stages of cleaning and cooking. But the best ones were worked in complete silence, by a window, with bright sunlight and gentle breezes elevating the experience to a spa-like meditative retreat. And, because the colors requested were in conjunction with a wedding and happened to be the same colors of MY wedding (albeit 16 years ago), well, I felt I was destined to create them.

I hope the bride-to-be and her husband-to-be enjoy using their new napkin rings as much as I enjoyed creating them!

1 comment:

JustATish said...

w000t!!! congratz on your bead star submission!!! I'll make sure to vote!!! yay!!!