Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Wire Sculpture 101

Although my hands are a bit sore from manipulating aluminum wire for the past few days, I had fun creating these table number holders (with their requisite Bead Lola Bead *bling*) for a fundraiser being held this weekend.

I made a total of 18 and have them boxed and ready for delivery tomorrow morning.

Each holder will have it's own fancy script number printed out on a round, white piece of paper and will be a fancier version of my original prototype below.
My 13 year old son named the prototype Disco Stu

I love the way this kid thinks! =D

2 comments:

Lanie said...

I love these! Remind me of a little person, angel... could use as decor or smaller ones for name cards.

Bead Lola Bead said...

Thanks Lanie! I really enjoyed making these!