Friday, March 04, 2011

Still in Vacation Mode

It's been less than a week since I returned from my delightful little vacation in Texas to visit my BFF, but I'm ready to go back! I love my beautiful life and all the hustle and bustle it entails, but I really enjoyed getting away from it all (especially the cold and the snow) and s-l-o-w-i-n-g down.

I enjoyed . . .

Having my morning coffee outside on the deck.


"Extreme Beading" with only the EXACT amount of beads needed (not a single bead to spare) on a deck and table that blatantly dared gravity to wreak some havoc! You cannot appreciate the extremeness of this unless you've heard first hand the pinging sound of beads flying around my kitchen as I work.



The bright, bright sun emitting more Vitamin D than you can shake a snow-free stick at.


A delightful cat who shared my passion for wanting to get outside and enjoy the beautiful weather.





And sunsets that filled my soul with joy.




Also, the best ice cream boxes ever!



But most of all, I enjoyed the company of my BFF and in being roommates once again after 20+ years -- even if it only was for just a little while.

No comments: