Friday, July 01, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

My very first Fill in the Blank Friday! Here goes . . .

1. The best news I ever received was that my 10 year-old daughter would be okay after getting hit in the mouth with a baseball bat and losing three of her top front, fairly new adult teeth. Bonus: watching her handle all the pain, stitches, and dental reconstruction with an amazing amount of humor and strength.

2. Something I'm looking forward to is catching up with friends this afternoon as our kids swim and laugh the afternoon away.

3. Something I would never do is bungee jump. {{shudder}}

4. If I could choose someone to be my life coach (famous or not, living or dead), I'd choose Oprah. Not only would I learn a lot from her, but I think she would be an awful lot of fun to be around. Also, I’d want her to say my name before each coaching session in her one-of-a-kind “please welcome LOOOOOOLAAAAAAAA” intro voice.

5. If I had to put a label on my style it would be camouflage. Gotta keep those flabby bits covered, while redirecting onlookers' line of vision toward some seriously sparkly bling.

6. One should always have a grateful heart.

7. I want to swim in the Adriatic Sea. I was two years old the last time I did that, and for some reason am continually drawn to doing it again.


Have a great weekend everyone and a very Happy 4th of July!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I laughed out loud at the camouflage and redirect bit. So funny. I hear you on that one!

Bead Lola Bead said...

Thanks Stephanie! I knew someone out there would appreciate that one! =D