Friday, July 08, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

Fill in the Blank Friday! Here goes . . .

1. My plans this summer include rest, relaxation and rejuvenation. As a mom of three kids, the school year is a very busy time, while in summer, everything s-l-o-w-s down – including me. I’m enjoying the slower pace and taking more time for myself.

2. The best summer I ever had was every summer I ever had! Seriously, I LOVE this time of year.

3. Summer is BBQs, s’mores, tents, sprinklers, bug spray, pools, water balloons, Frisbees, water slides, ice cream, watermelons, peaches, tents, lightning bugs, staying up really, really late, sleeping in ‘til noon, going nowhere fast . . .

4. My favorite summer food is a peach. It reminds me of my childhood summers spent at the lake with my family. My mom always had peaches in the cooler and biting into one after hours of frolicking in the water was just the most delicious treat.

5. The best way to quench a summer thirst is with water. Nothing quenches my thirst like water. That being said, I consider a margarita to be an excellent back up plan!

6. My summer uniform consists of sandals, capris, shirt and jewelry.

7. The best thing about summer is the lazy days, of course!

Have a happy weekend!

No comments: