Friday, July 15, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday


Happy Fill in the Blank Friday!

1. I am a (morning, evening, middle of the day person) night owl! I love the hours of 10pm to 2am and can really only enjoy them during the summer months when the kids are off from school. Sleeping in until 10am is the other brilliant half of being a night owl!


2. My favorite Pandora stations are only Nickelback so far.

3. 3 of my "must-have" songs for a road trip playlist are Head East’s Never Been Any Reason; Queen’s Bohemian Rhapsody and any and all Nickelback songs.

4. My favorite pattern is one that catches my eye. I don’t prefer any one type of pattern per se, but I do like patterns that are bold and colorful.

5. My favorite perfume is Lola by Marc Jacobs, OF COURSE!

6. Rules are more like “guidelines.”

7. My most overused phrase or punctuation is "Stop it!!!!!!!!" with excessive exclamation marks. Hey, I have three teenage kids who try to kill each other at least once a day.

Have a Happy Weekend! =D

No comments: