Friday, July 29, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

Thank Goodness it's Fill in the Blank Friday (TGIFITBF!) If you'd like to play along, head on over to the little things we do blog to share your answers!


1. My favorite color is purple.


2. My travel destination of choice is a lake house. A dear friend lives in one in Texas and another dear friend vacations in one in Wisconsin. Fill this lake house with wonderful girlfriends, bottles of wine, cheese, crackers and fruit (add a fire if it’s a cold weather month) and you have the ultimate retreat. Rent a lake house in the summer and fill it with family and BAM! Instant, perfect vacation.

3. My favorite food is ice cream.

4. My happy place is inside a container of ice cream.

5. My favorite saying is “When someone shows you who they are, believe them.” Maya Angelou

6. My dirty little secret is that I can’t tell you . . . because it’s a SECRET.


7. Something friends might say about me is that I am fun to be around.


Happy weekend everyone!! =D

1 comment:

Lin said...

Purple is one of my favorite colors too. It's so great.

I laughed so hard at your answer to #4! I've found happiness inside there many times.

Stopping by from Lauren's blog :)