Thursday, July 28, 2011

Hopeful

Tomorrow I start a new med and supplement regimen designed by the naturopathic doctor I'm currently seeing. None of these natural meds have the nausea/sweating/weight gain/etc. side effects of some of the other meds I tried in the past. Also, these meds and supplements are specifically tailored to correct the deficiencies of MY body -- not some unconfirmed diagnosis. My ND is so certain this is going to help me feel better in about a week from now, she asked that I call her if I don't notice any changes by then.

I have been seeing various doctors and have had a battery of tests over the past five years trying to find a reason for, and some relief from, all the pain and weakness I've been experiencing, and now I'm only one week away from potentially feeling better?

Yes, definitely hopeful!

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Good luck Lola!! I really hope you are feeling better soon. Mimi

Bead Lola Bead said...

Thanks Mimi! I might be a completely different person by the time you return from your travels! [fingers crossed] =D