Sunday, July 17, 2011

Mostly Metal Bits and Pieces

These are the bits and pieces I received for the Mostly Metal Design Challenge, being hosted by Michelle.



My Gunmetal Love Kit consists of 2 coiled rounds, 2 hollow-back heart charms, 1 "our hearts beat as one" pendant, 1 split ring, 2 bead caps, 2 strands of dark red cord, one pink cabochon and 6 glass beads.

According to the rules of the challenge I can use any or all of the components in the kit, while also adding from my own personal bead stash. Seventeen other people are participating in this challenge, with five other people using the same gunmetal components that I have. I can't wait until the middle of August for the Blog Tour that will reveal all of the participants and their designs!


Until then however, I can't share any of the ideas I have swirling around in my head. It has to be a surprise. =D

No comments: