Monday, July 25, 2011

Vintage Treasure

I just finished submitting some designs to Bead Trends magazine for possible publication (fingers crossed), and now for the next few days I'll be working on filling some orders. As soon as I'm done with that, however, I am going to make myself deliriously happy by making something with these gorgeous vintage beads.





Although I normally do not seek out vintage components, I was totally and completely drawn to these beads and could not leave the shop without buying them. As I was checking out I was told these beads were from a vintage 1920's garment. I don't know why this makes me so happy or why I get the chills just thinking about that, but I can't wait to see how lovely they're going to look when they're woven together again . . .

No comments: