Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Back to School Reality

I am shutting out the reality of my life, i.e. the new school year, just long enough to write a quick blog post. If I don’t do it today (like I meant to do yesterday, and the day before that, and the week before that) I may never blog again! Okay, that’s a bit dramatic perhaps, but the more I blog . . . well, the more I blog.

The moment the school year began last Friday, we hit the ground running. School shopping, car pools (my car was in the shop for a few days to spice up the adventure a bit), after-school activities, and homework . . . the fun never seems to end when you have three kids!

Add to that the fact that the first two months of the school year are my most hectic as the volleyball scorekeeping coordinator at my daughter’s school, and I haven’t touched a bead (excluding the withdrawal beads of sweat on my upper lip) or blogged in over a week.

I do not like the kind of busy that keeps me from my beads!

So I have a plan. Today I’m making several dinners for the week, shoe shopping with my oldest, off to the boys’ high school for an evening with all the other incoming freshmen parents, and cleaning as much of the house as I can.

Tomorrow, I’m playing with my beads . . . aaaaall daaaaaaaaay looooooooong!!!

Woo Hoo!!! =D

1 comment:

Therese's Treasures said...

Yea Girlfriend, glad you found a way to play with your beads!
Therese