Friday, November 04, 2011

Baby, Say it Ain't So!


See this face?


This wide-eyed, full-of-possibilities face?

Well, a slightly older version of this face spent the morning taking her high school placement test.  How is it possible that my baby will be going to high school next year?  Oh sure, I already have two other babies in high school, but this is my baby baby . . . and I'm just not ready to let her go.

But let her go, I must . . . it's her turn. Fortuntely, we've still got quite a few 8th grade milestones to enjoy.  So instead of worrying about it all now, I thought it best to simply enjoy the day with my daughter.

1 comment:

SoulsFireDesigns said...

Awww, she was such a little doll! :) And has grown into a lovely young woman. I am terrified of that day... but I've got a ways yet, my eldest is in kindergarten this year lol. I think you are very wise, we need to enjoy them while we can as we can, yes? :) Happy Sunday, Lola!