Saturday, November 26, 2011

Day #1 ~ Virtual Craft Show


It's Day #1 of the Virtual Craft Show and you will not believe the AMAZING items being given away!  Please check out this post on Lori Anderson's Pretty Things Blog when you can and, if you like what you see, comment and spread the word for chances to win. 

I've got my eye on the DIY Jewlery Making Kit by Melinda Orr Designs and the etched metal caps by Lisa Liddy of Metal Me This. Metal pieces like this have been catching my eye more and more lately . . . I do believe I see a new technique in my future that needs to be learned. . . =D

1 comment:

Therese's Treasures said...

Lola, any one of the giveaways would suit me fine, but the DIY kit from Melinda is totally awesome and would be something great to get one started on metalsmithing. Good luck to you, and me too of course HA HA! Best wishes on sales for you in this craft fair!
Therese