Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Plugging Back In

My real life world took precedence these past two weeks as I visited with my BFF in Texas and then returned home to matters that needed my attention. So many things were going on that I needed to unplug from the blogosphere and, for the sake of my sanity, I had to let some things go.

I let go of my desire to complete a full month of blogging for NaBloPoMo.

I let go of my desire to participate in several design challenges.

I let go of my desire to keep up with my favorite blogs.

I needed to focus on my family and I needed to focus on myself. But now I need to jump back into the blogosphere because The First Annual Virtual Craft Show, organized and hosted by the awesome Lori Anderson, starts in THREE days and I am one of the participants!


The Virtual Craft Show lasts for 7 Days and consists of 70 Artists who are GIVING AWAY 70 things!!!!  How awesome is that?!?!?!

So go to Lori's Pretty Things Blog, bookmark it, and plan to visit it each of the 7 days so you can enter to win one of the giveaways as well as start your holiday shopping. And while you're getting ready to do that, I will be crafting my little heart out in preparation.

See you at the show!

2 comments:

SoulsFireDesigns said...

Welcome back, Lola! I hope your time away was helpful :) Happy Thanksgiving!

Therese's Treasures said...

Lola, I hope everything is going well now and glad to see you back. I understand about life and priorities, family is far more important then the blogshere. I will be visiting during the sale.
Therese