Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Welcome November!

I look forward to November the way others look forward to the holidays, or the beginning of a new sports season, or the beginning of a new year.


The crisp cool air and the explosion of color on the trees awaken my senses and open my eyes.  I see the potential.  I celebrate the possibilities.  I get goosebumps dreaming of all that can be.

I don't know what it is about November -- maybe it's simply the fact that it's my birthday month -- but I welcome it and plan to enjoy every minute.

2 comments:

Therese's Treasures said...

Oh wow Girlfriend, I did not know that November was your favorite month too. November has always been my favorite month, not just because it is also my birthday month, but because it is the middle month of fall (my favorite season. The temps are changing to colder days and nights and the sweet smell in the air. As a child when I lived in Nebraska, Pennsylvania, and Germany the first snow fall of the season would happen around my birthday. Then there is my favorite holiday Thanksgiving. Oh my here I go rambling on, but I was excited that I found one more thing we have in common.
Therese

SoulsFireDesigns said...

Happy November, Lola! I love Autumn myself, and all of the months in it :) My mother and my younger daughter both have birthdays at the end of the month too!