Thursday, December 01, 2011

Day #6 ~ Virtual Craft Show


So many responsibilities . . . so little time! I can't believe it's Day #6 of the Virtual Craft Show!  After checking out days 4 and 5 as well, I'm finally caught up and I gotta say . . . the talent and creativity of the artists in this show is crazy awesome!  Someday, if when I grow up, I want to be just like them.  Until then, it's back to working on building my inventory for the holidays . . .

If you haven't had a chance to check out any days of the show yet, here are the links to get you to it:

Day #1 -- Day #2 -- Day #3 -- Day #4 -- Day #5 -- Day #6

Tomorrow is the last day of show and the last day to utilize some of the discount codes that were offered, so don't pass up the chance to purchase that something-something that caught your eye! =D

Happy Shopping!

2 comments:

Therese's Treasures said...

Lola, This has been fun Virtual Craft Show and I have bought a few pieces from folks and marked favorites to go back to before the end of the sale. I had to chuckle when I saw you crossed out if I grow up, cause even though I'm in my 50's I still think like I'm in my 20's and there is nothing wrong with that!
Therese

Anonymous said...

Hi Lola - I'm so excited to be one of the lucky winners of your beautifully designed rings!!!! Thank you so, so, so very much - I'll be waiting to hear from you with a huge smile on my face :))
CMD
mermaidmoon@live.com