It's been so long since I posted here that I started blogging in my dreams last night! Unfortunately the topics in my dreams were the crazy I-can't-believe-people-are-wearing-purple-turkeys-as-hats kind, so it's not like I was able to actually accomplished anything. Lucky for me it's
Sometimes it's just nice to have some prompts to get the ball rolling . . .
1. My favorite place I've ever traveled to is . . . I can't say that I have a favorite since most of my traveling involves visiting family and friends. For me it's less about location, location, location, and more about fun, friendship, and love.
2. Australia . . . is somewhere I'd love to go someday.
3. I pass the time on a plane (or bus, or car ride or train) by . . . reading, listening to music and napping.
4. My three must-haves when I travel are . . . my Kindle, my phone and my Pashmina.
5. My favorite travel companion is . . . me. For the past few years my travels have doubled as getaways. Although I love my family, it's nice to take a few days every now and then and only think of and for myself.
6. The craziest thing that ever happened to me while traveling is . . . when I was young and traveling to Europe with my mom and sister, our plane hit severe turbulence that caused a bit of pandemonium among the passengers. While many were audibly panicking and desperately searching for that complimentary little white bag, I was enjoying what I thought was the best roller coaster ride EVER! By the time our pilot maneuvered the plane out of the turbulence and the passengers calmed down, I was informed by the flight attendant that I was only one on that 747 that actually ended up using that little white bag. I got my first airline wings that day. =D
7. The most exotic food I've ever tried while traveling is . . . Rocky Mountain Oysters. Unsuspectingly I might add.
8. If I could live anywhere else, I'd live in . . . Hawaii. It's just so beautiful and colorful there.
9. I have been to . . . sixteen states in the U.S.
I hope to be back on track with my blogging and my creating next week. I've been in a bit of a funk lately and I'm working hard to shake it off. Until then, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!