Sunday, January 01, 2012

I Heart Macro 1/1/12

Happy New Year everyone!

I have been a fan for quite a while now of all of the I Heart Macro posts that several of the blogs I follow share on a weekly basis. This year I've decided to join in on the fun!


This, my friends, is was the best shrimp scampi my husband has made to date. I'm so glad I took this picture when I did because they did not last long at all. I never thought we'd find one dish that all three of our kids loved, but alas, on January 1st of 2012 we have.  Who knew my teenagers had such exquisite taste!

I can't wait to see what other surprises the New Year has in store for all of us!

Happy 2012 ♥

studio waterstone

6 comments:

char said...

Wishing you a very Happy New Year. Happy Beading.

Therese's Treasures said...

Yum, Yum Lola, those shrimps look so good! How could your teenagers not resist?
Happy New Year Girlfriend!
Therese

T... said...

mmmmmmmm that looks so good.....

kareninkenai said...

looks very yummy; i posted food, too... smiles. happy new year - very nice macro. (visiting from i heart macro) karen

SoulsFireDesigns said...

Yum! Happy New Year, Lola!

Christine Altmiller said...

I could take or leave shrimp, but based on looks alone, I would devour this!!! Happy 2012!!!