Sunday, January 08, 2012

I Heart Macro 1/8/12

"An apple a day keeps the doctor away." Well, at least that's what I'm banking on. I've already been to the doctor twice for a sinus infection that turned into bronchitis and that yesterday turned into pink eye, and I refuse to have to go back for anything else. So, I'm eating apples . . . and lots of them. I like my doctor -- she's awesome -- but I don't want to see her all the time.


The apples I'm consuming right now are Ambrosia apples. They are at that perfect state of crispy juiciness and I can't get enough of them.


I've been sick for nine days now and am soooooooo ready to shake this. C'mon apples . . . do your thing!

(ps -- does anyone else see the little puppy I inadvertently created with my bite, or have I completely lost my mind?)


studio waterstone

6 comments:

Therese's Treasures said...

Hi Lola, I sure hope those apples do the trick and you get well soon it sounds like this has been rough. I do see the puppy although to me it looks like the head of a German Shepard.
Get well my friend!
Therese

T... said...

oh I hope the apples work as well....I think I see a puppy....head down, tail up....
be well

Cindy said...

Congrats on your win over on Therese's blog!
That apple looks really yummy! Makes me want one right now. And I can see the dog too! :-)

Pieces of Sunshine said...

I hope the apples do the trick! Your's looks so nice, I've just gone to fetch one for myself, munching as I type....
I found the dog too!

Beetique said...

I think you're all crazy. Apples are great but make sure you get organic. You won't believe the difference.

Jenni said...

Get well soon...but don't think apples will do it if you are really unwell! For the life of me...I CANNOT see a dog...and I have looked more than once. Oh well...