Monday, February 06, 2012

Sparkle . . . from within

It's been a little over a month since I chose SPARKLE as my One Little Word for 2012, and I am really happy with how it's influencing my life. I am also really happy when I find quotes that SPARKLE too. This one is my favorite so far . . .



People are like stained - glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within. -- Elisabeth Kubler-Ross

Sparkle On! *♥*

2 comments:

Christine Altmiller said...

Not only am I completely smitten with your word, but I love whom the quote today came from. I took "Death and Dying" in college...as a elective! It really did change the way I viewed life and the waning of it.

Therese's Treasures said...

Sparkle on my friend, in the sunshine and in the darkness your sparkling light shines!
Therese