Thursday, February 09, 2012

Dear NaBloPoMo . . .

. . . I surrender.

                                                                      [image link]

I'm sorry, but I'm just not up to the challenge this time around.  Truth be told, I don't know if I ever will be. I don't know what it was, but when the clock struck twelve last night, and I briefly gasped realizing I missed my deadline and failed to post, I immediately thereafter let out a sigh of relief and thought, "Oh good, I don't have to do this anymore."

The feeling was too strong to ignore . . .


3 comments:

Barry C.Wilson said...

Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. After all I will be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again very soon!
Indianapolis Colts Bowling Pin

Therese's Treasures said...

Lola, Well you gave it the old college try! I know I could not have done it. I'm doing good if I get to read the blogs everyday LOL.
Therese

Beetique said...

Well Lola, I feel the same way about challenges. It's too stressful for me wondering if what I make is going to be good enough.