Friday, February 03, 2012

fill in the blank friday

Happy fill-in-the-blank Friday everyone!


1. If money wasn't an issue, the first thing I'd cross of my life list is visiting my friends in Australia and Japan. I can't even begin to express the depth of my desire to visit these two countries!

2. Pickled herring is something I like that other people think is weird.

3. If my life were a movie right now, the title would be "Run Lola Run" because I feel as though I am always trying to catch up to my life.  I am however diligently working on successfully completing the sequel entitled "Chill Lola Chill."

4. Three things I am looking forward to this month are Valentine's Day, The Super Bowl (even though my beloved Packers didn't make it), and successfully completing my NaBloPoMo commitment of blogging every day.

5. My favorite song to sing in the shower is . . . um, I don't sing in the shower.  Is that bad?

6. If I found out that the production of thin mint cookies was ending this month, I'd go out and buy as much as I could tomorrow.

7. One thing I'll never grow tired of is making people laugh and smile.  If you happen to be an exceptionally crabby person, then please feel free to think of me as your worst nightmare. =D

Have a GREAT weekend!

1 comment:

Therese's Treasures said...

I really like number 7 Lola!
Therese