Thursday, March 29, 2012

Echo Creative Club Sneak Peek for April

I am participating in the Echo Creative Club being hosted by Jeannie Dukic of Jewelry by Jeannie again next month and I am very much looking forward to working with these little beauties I received yesterday ...





Purple Peeled Paint beads (say THAT three times as fast as you can!) in 11, 8 and 7mm sizes.  Purple is my favorite color and I already have several design ideas going on in my head.  Can't wait to start digging through my stash and creating.  Please stop back on April 25th for the official post.  Thanks! =D

2 comments:

Therese's Treasures said...

Lola,
Those are beautiful and when I first saw them I said to myself "Ahh and they are in her favorite color!" Have fun creating with those beauties, I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with.
Therese

Lori Anderson said...

Mine are white! And of course I made them all up before I took a photo! Eek!