Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Stop and Smell the ... Hyacinth

To be overcome by the fragrance of flowers is a delectable form of defeat. ~Beverly Nichols


As I'm running through the house today doing laundry and working on centralizing all of my creative supplies, I keep passing this lovely little bouquet.  Each time I do, my senses are surprised and delighted by the powerful and uplifting scent of that lone little hyacinth.  {inhaling deeply} Oh how happy that makes me!

If you can, take a moment to stop and smell whatever lovely flowers you see today.  I highly recommend it!

2 comments:

Therese's Treasures said...

Beautiful Lola, enjoy for as long as you can!
Therese

Halinka said...

Hi,Lola:
Lovely flowers.
I also have them in my garden.All the Spring flowers have started weaking up slowly,even in such a Northern country as Sweden is. I always find time to stop and feel their delicate smell around.
Spring feels everywhere.Spring is in the air.
Warm Hugs-Halinka-