Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Bead Soup Ingredients

My bead soup ingredients, from the lovely Kym Hunter, arrived last Thursday afternoon JUST as I was very busily getting ready to head out of town with my sister for the weekend.   Nonetheless, I IMMEDIATELY stopped what I was doing (of course!), grabbed my camera, and proceeded to open my package.  Then ...... I left town.  Now that I'm back home, here's my awesome soup!


Oooooooo! A lovely pink box, beautifully wrapped in brown and pink sari ribbon with a sweet little angel attached.  I love it!

Inside the box:


Swoon!!!!!!


Blue, 10mm Magnesite ... antique copper, 10mm round filigree ...


... daisy copper spacers ... TierraCast antique copper plated spiral toggle ...


... waxed brown linen ... and the piece I am certain inspired this gorgeous mix: a Bird on a Vine ceramic pendant by Nan Emmett of Spirited Earth. Gorgeous!!!

You know what else I love about these delicious ingredients? The fact that angels, birds and daisies hold a very special place in my heart.  How delightful is that?!?!?!  I am beyond inspired by this beautiful soup and I can't wait to start creating!

To see what ingredients I sent to Kym, please check out her bead soup blog post.  I LOVE the photos she took!!!!

See you on the 11th ...

2 comments:

Patti Van said...

This is a gorgeous mix of beads...especially the focal!

CraftyHope said...

What a beautiful soup. . .I think we both received the same toggle in our soups. HA! Your ceramic focal is really yummy. I'm positive something amazing with come from it all. I just don't think I can bear to wait. . .