Sunday, July 29, 2012

Echo Creative Club -- August Sneak Peek

Behold the beautiful Copper Gin Blossom I get to create with for next month's Echo Creative Club:



I love the mixed metal look of this copper/silver piece.  Will I add metal to it for an edgy look or will I soften it up with beautiful fibers?  Or ... will I do a little bit of both? I'm not quite sure just yet, but if you stop back here on August 25th, we can both find out together! =)

Until then, have you seen all the different Gin Blossoms Jeannie Dukic has available in her shop?  I'm loving the pea pod smoke (#3) and denim silver (#11) blossoms, as well as the newer Patina Gin Blossoms in gold, silver and copper leaf.  I'm also loving these Faux Dichroic Butterfly Pendants.  If you could design something around one of Jeannie's polymer clay pieces, which one would you choose?

No comments: