Friday, July 13, 2012

The Truth is ...

... I love my "Simple Truths" pendant by Erin of tesori trovati, and I am delighted she's hosting this celebration blog hop today because it pushed to me finally make the bracelet I had been envisioning since I won the pendant on her blog back in March!



The design went together rather easily and quickly as I pulled gemstones that complemented the gorgeous colors used by Erin and added them, along with the charm, onto a chain.





I love the way it turned out and how beautiful it sounds on my wrist! Music to my ears!




Please check out all the others who are celebrating their "Simple Truths" today by going to Erin's blog for all the links. And while you're there, please comment on her blog post for a chance to win a 3-month subscription to her Simple Truths Sampler Club!

Thanks for celebrating my "simple truth" today!

16 comments:

Shelley Graham Turner said...

Lola, from the choice of pendant, to the chain and to the gemstones...your bracelet is simply gorgeous!!! I really love it...let the music play!

Shelley Graham Turner
www.shelleygrahamturner.blogspot.com

cw whitedogjewelry said...

I love your piece. Perfect color choice, it really enhances Erin's design.

Marlene Cupo said...

My favorite colors! This is one awesome bracelet. Even the picture sings!

Alice said...

A beautiful piece! I love the color of beads you chose--so fitting and really show off that focal!

maryharding said...

Gorgeous bracelet. Love those colors and beads you chose to set off the charm/pendant.

Christine Altmiller said...

wow! the simple truth is perfect for the charm bracelet...they always make such a great sound~music :-) beautiful bracelet Lola!

Pixiloo said...

I love charm bracelets and this one is gorgeous. The colors are amazing and I can hear the melody. :)

Michelle said...

Beautiful work! I know this bracelet would be absolutely lovely to wear!

TesoriTrovati said...

Such a harmonious blend of color and texture and movement! I love those gemstones. They complement the pendant so very well! So happy you could play along in the Simple Truths Celebration! Enjoy the day. Erin

Cherrie Fick of En La Lumie're said...

Love charm bracelets and this one is really pretty with the colors and textures. Very pretty!!

beadrecipes said...

How clever, to make such a musical bracelet with a music-themed pendant. It's lovely, I bet you are enjoying wearing it.

Patti Van said...

Love your selection og gemstones with this pendant! And when a bracelet "makes music", the day is just that much better!

Kristen (Creative Stash) said...

perfect combo! this is a really beautiful bracelet.

stregajewellry said...

The beads just make that focal "pop" and I love that Musical theme.

Baby Armbandje said...

Lola, from pendant to chain and to the gemstones your bracelet is adorable!!!Love those colors and beads you have used.
Babysieraden

Anonymous said...

I couldnt have said it any better to be honest! keep up the awesome work. You are very talented & I only wish I could write as good as you do :) …