Saturday, August 25, 2012

Echo Creative Club -- August 2012 Reveal

It's Echo Creative Club day!   This month I am back to working with one of Jeannie's Gin Blossoms... this time in copper.


As I started digging through my stash, I found some burgundy waxed linen I recently purchased, some fiber that's been waiting for the right design, and some beautiful round, earthy stones.  I put them all together to create this versatile piece that can be worn as either a necklace or a bracelet.



I really like the way this piece turned out and am happy at how simple and easy it is to tie the ends without the use of a clasp.

I am so grateful for the opportunity to work with Jeannie's art beads every other month and I really appreciate your stopping by to take a look!  Below are the links to the blogs of the other designers participating this month. Please take a moment to hop on by to see what they've created with Jeannie's beautiful components.  Thank you! =)

August Blog Hop
Cindy Cima Edwards http://www.cindycima.com/
 
 
Echo Creative Club
Jewelry By Jeannie http://www.jkdjewelry.com/blog
Echo Creative Club http://site.jkdjewelry.com/blog/echo-creative-club/
Flickr group http://www.flickr.com/groups/1908988@N22/
 
 
 

10 comments:

JeannieK said...

Lola, WOW! This piece came together beautifully. I love how you intergrated the fiber, cord and beads and made it a versatile piece to boot! Brilliant. Thank your for being part of the ECC. I could not do it without you.

I posted this in Polymer Clay Collective!

Shirley said...

I was just drooling over this!! I love that it can be worn two ways, and how the beads accented the flower pendant. Great job!

Kristen said...

Many times I have commented that I am not a fan of fiber but girlfriend you totally rock it! I love the organic look of it and color blends you use!

Therese's Treasures said...

Hi Lola,
Wow I love your piece and the versatility of it. Beautiful, beautiful!
Therese

A Polymer Penchant said...

So pretty Lola! I love how rustic it feels but in a comfortable and romantic way. Just beautiful.

Kokopelli said...

OMG, I love this! So earthy and natural and so simple to wear. A real everyday piece.

Cindy Cima said...


This great design does look great as a necklace and fantastic as a bracelet! Love it!

Shannon Chomanczuk said...

Okay I just love that as a bracelet! Wow!!!

CraftyHope said...

This is so cool. I really love your use of the fibers and that it's versatile as both a necklace and a bracelet.

windbent said...

That is really cute. Although not something I would usually consider my style, I would wear that!