Thursday, October 25, 2012

Echo Creative Club -- October 2012 Reveal

It's Echo Creative Club day!   This month I am once again working with one of Jeannie's Gin Blossoms and, just in time for Halloween, October's blossom is perfectly black and silver.



I've been itching to work with waxed linen again (I'm a bit addicted if you haven't heard), so I started there and added wooden silver beads, clear/black-lined triangle seed beads, onyx and agate.  I love the way this necklace turned out!





I also love the versatility of the sliding clasp!

As always, I am so grateful for the opportunity to work with Jeannie's art beads every other month and I really appreciate your stopping by to take a look!  Below are the links to the blogs of the other designers participating this month. Please take a moment to hop on by to see what they've created with Jeannie's beautiful components.  Thank you! =)

October Blog Hop
 
Echo Creative Club
Jewelry By Jeannie http://www.jkdjewelry.com/blog
Echo Creative Club http://site.jkdjewelry.com/blog/echo-creative-club/
Flickr group http://www.flickr.com/groups/1908988@N22/
 
 
 

11 comments:

JeannieK said...

OMG LOLA, this is amazing and your knotting work is great. I can't even get the words typed out. I love the dangle with the wood bead and the doubled the seed beads on both sides. The rest of the beads you choose are perfect. Always a pleasure to have you join us.

Christine Altmiller said...

Lola, this is beautiful! What a great vibe to it. LOVE!

Pine Ridge Treasures said...

What a beautiful necklace, Lola! The colors and textures work so well together - yummy!

Therese's Treasures said...

Hi Lola,
I love the necklace you created with Jeannie's Gin Blossom pendant, beautiful! You never disappoint with your designs.
Therese

Kim said...

I love love love your necklace, it's gorgeous!

Shel said...

Oh, Lola, this one is way cool! I love the colors (it'll go w/just about everything in my closet!!) and the way you've knotted the cord and the dual strand design,...just super! Love how it really highlights Jeannie's pendant with is so awesome!

Cindy Cima said...

I love how the necklace came out too! Gorgeous!!!

Patti Van said...

Wow - at first glance, I thought you made beaded beads! This is a very cool design! Beautiful necklace, indeed!

Shannon Chomanczuk said...

I love the knotting, very pretty!

Kristen said...

OMG Lola!!! You know I love that color combo and that you used seeds in a totally cool way!!! AWESOME!

TesoriTrovati said...

The way you used the doubled seed bead strands is really clever. It fills the space while remaining light and looks like a bead! SO pretty! This would go with everything. Enjoy the day. Erin