Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Echo Creative Club -- October Sneak Peek

First of all, I just have to say that I simply can't believe it's been nearly six weeks since my last blog post!  I know I needed a break, and I intentionally took the month of September off from doing challenges and blog hops, but taking myself almost completely out of the game for so long was a bit surprising.  It felt good to let go ... and maybe I needed a longer break ... but I guess I didn't really realize just how long I was gone!

Now I'm ready to get back to the business of designing and creating.  First on the agenda:  designing with Jeannie Dukic's lovely Black and Silver Gin Blossom for this month's Echo Creative Club:




I love working with black and silver ... there's something very elegant about the combination.  Then again, it IS almost Halloween.  Maybe I'll make something a little spookier?  Mwahahahaha!  I hope you'll stop back on October 25th to find out my pretties!!! =)

2 comments:

Katherine at Terra Beadworks said...

I know how you feel - it has been a while for me too and hard to get back. But it is like leaving your kids and going on holidays.... you can't wait to see them again. I kind of want to get back and do better at my blogging too. It is good to keep the connection with good friends. Splendid bead - can't wait to see what you do.

Therese's Treasures said...

Hi Lola,
It seems that the only time I blog is when I have a challenge reveal, which I seem to have at least two a month. I can not wait to see what you have created with this beautiful focal piece and also what you have done for the ATTS2 challenge on the 25th. Take care my friend nice seeing you back in blog land.
Therese