Wednesday, January 02, 2013

One Little Word -- 2013

Happy New Year! It's that time again where I avoid making resolutions and focus instead on One Little Word to lead me through the year. This year's word packs a punch and is already serving me well. It's ACTION!



I am removing my crown as Queen of Procrastination and replacing it with the Hard Hat of Action because I am going to be on the move and getting things done in 2013! Also, I'm rather clumsy and have a feeling that hard hat will be far more effective than that crown ever was.  =)

I blogged about my One Little Word over on the Artisan Whimsy site. I hope you'll take a moment to check it out and share your word or goals for the year.  Personally, I think this year is going to be awesome!!!


3 comments:

Therese's Treasures said...

Hi Lola,

I think that is a awesome word and I am sure you will live up to it. If you don't you can always rely on me to give you that little kick in the behind to put you into action! I have a word picked out and will be posting my choice soon.
Love ya,
Therese

Patti Van said...

Excellent word!!!

CraftyHope said...

Oooohhh, I like this word. I like it A LOT! It can be applied in so many ways. I can see it working with many of my own goals. I wish I could do the word thing, maybe one day when I get some of these other goals accomplished.
Wishing you a wonderfully, action-filled year.
Oh, and I might need to borrow that hard hard sometime (I'm a little clumsy myself) ;)