Saturday, March 09, 2013

Focusing on Life -- #10 All Wrapped Up

I honestly have the best luck when it comes to the weekly prompts that Sally of The Studio Sublime provides each week.  I mean seriously ... look at what arrived in my mailbox the other day:


It is from Jeannie Dukic of Jewelry by Jeannie and is truly the most beautifully handcrafted box I've ever seen! The colors, the texture, the perfect little polymer clay charm -- fantastic! Inside the box are polymer clay components created by Jeannie that I will be using in connection with her Echo Creative Club.  You'll have to come back early next month to see what beautiful art bead I'll be using and then on April 25th to see what design I created.  Sorry, but those are the rules ... =)

Thanks for stopping by today ... I truly appreciate your being here!

 

If you'd like to see the posts of all those who are participating in Sally's challenge, or if you think you might like to join in on the fun yourself, head on over to The Studio Sublime for links and details.

11 comments:

Claire said...

a beautiful box indeed! and what a tease you are - i guess i'll be coming back... have a great week :)

AntiquityTravelers said...

Very pretty box! Can't wait to see what you do with what's inside :)

Bonnie said...

I can't wait to see what is all wrapped up in that beautiful box.

Pine Ridge Treasures said...

Awww, man! I can't wait to see what Jeannie sent you in that pretty box!

Shel said...

Oh yummy, yummy! That's one beautiful box and I cannot wait to see what's wrapped up inside!!

Annette said...

Well, you know if the wrapping is that gorgeous, then what's inside it is pretty special too!

A Polymer Penchant said...

More Jeannie wrappings! She sure is a master, how could you resist

LoriF said...

I agree! A wonderful box, and hence a beautifully wrapped up post!

Becky Pancake said...

Awesome package.

Patti Van said...

I recognized that box as Jeannie's immediately! Her packaging is always just as beautiful as her beads! Have fun!

CraftyHope said...

Oh, what treasures could be contained in that beautiful box! I can't wait to see what you create with what's inside!