Wednesday, April 10, 2013

2013 Echo Creative Club -- April Sneak Peek

I simply can't believe that we're nearly a third of the way through 2013!!!  Where the time has gone I do not know. I have been involved in so many new things this year -- my word for the year is ACTION after all -- but I'm finding it a bit difficult to keep up with everything I've signed on for and am diligently working on getting back on track and settling into a more manageable pace.

Until then, I am so grateful to have the opportunity this month to spend some time in a comfortable and familiar creative space -- Jeannie Dukic's 2013 Echo Creative Club.  I'm also very excited to be working with one of Jeannie's beautiful cherry blossoms.  This one in particular ...



I already know what I am going to make so it's just a matter of gathering up all the supplies and getting down to the business of doing this beautiful art bead justice.  Looking forward to seeing you back here for the reveal on the 25th. =)

3 comments:

Kristen said...

I can not wait to see!!!!

Patti Van said...

An appropriate component for April! It's gorgeous on its own, but can't wait to see what you make!

Kokopelli said...

Hey, you also chose the Cherry Blossom! Can't wait to see what you did with it.