Saturday, November 16, 2013

Birthday Challenge 2 -- Happy Birthday Therese!

I have never, ever, ever, ever, EVER missed a design challenge deadline ...

E-V-E-R!!! 

Until today ...

Earlier this month my sister's husband passed away very suddenly and I have been there for her these past few weeks. As the big sister (in more ways than one I'm afraid) I was hyper focused on her needs and everything else just sort of slipped away.

Therese, I am so honored to be a part of your birthday celebration and I'm very sorry for not being able to create something with the beautiful, handmade cab you created for me for the hop today. I know you'll understand because that's the kind of friend you are, but I'm still so very sad about not properly participating.

Happy Birthday Therese!  Wishing you a year that is overflowing with love, joy and happiness!



Blog Hop Participants:
Lola (you are here)

6 comments:

Therese's Treasures said...

Ah Lola I am so sorry to hear of your loss, so of course I understand. Love ya
Therese

Christine Altmiller said...

Lola~I am so very sorry for your family's loss. I am keeping you all in my warmest thoughts.

AntiquityTravelers said...

oh dear, so sorry to hear such sad news - and good for you for being there for your sister. I'm sure it is so very important to her

Tanya said...

I am sorry for your loss. I'm glad you were able to be there for your sister. I know it meant the world to her.

Alicia said...

Oh, Lola, very sorry for your loss ~ I'm sure your sister appreciated you being there to help her. Prayer and healing thoughts for you and your family!

Patti Vanderbloemen said...

So very sorry to hear of your loss - keeping your family in my prayers!