Thursday, January 16, 2014

30 Words Thursday -- Red Sky in the Morning




“Red sky in the morning, sailor’s warning.”
Sure, that’s one way of looking at it.
I prefer the “Look-at-that-gorgeous-sky!!!” mentality of right now!
 A perfect, visually blissful moment in time.

********************************************
If you'd like to share a picture and write about it using exactly 30 words, (or if you want to see what others have shared) please go to Treasures Found for "30 Words Thursday" details.

10 comments:

TesoriTrovati said...

Oh my goodness the color! What a beautiful vista! I was looking for sky with my shots early this morning, but all I found was grey. I love your picture and your words. Thank you for playing along on the 30 Words challenge! Enjoy the day, Miss Lola! Erin

Alice said...

An beautiful photo! The colors are amazing.

CraftyHope said...

Ha! That's how I see it too :)

rosebud101 said...

I like your attitude!

Mary K. McGraw said...

Gorgeous photo, and amazing color behind the almost barren tree.

stregajewellry said...

Astounding color! What a great shot!

Beverley Baird said...

Gorgeous sky and perfect words! I so agree!

Nadine @ Chic with the Kool-Aid Mustache said...

I've always been in love with the silhouette of a twiggy tree against the colorful sky of sunsets and sunrises...although being a night owl I rarely witness the sunrise ones! Beautiful 30 words

Therese's Treasures said...

Gorgeous sky Lola,
Because of the saying of a red sky in the morning I often cringe when I see a red sunrise when I am at work, because I know that it is going to be a busier then usual day. But I do love the red and purple in this photo of the morning sky.
Therese

Andrew Thornton said...

What a great way of looking at things!