Saturday, January 10, 2015

A Time To Stitch 6


This stitching challenge, hosted by Therese and Christine is one of my favorites.  I can't tell you how much I wanted to have something done for the hop today.  Even when Therese sent an email asking those who are unable to participate to let her know so she could remove them from the list, I was DETERMINED to have at least one small project completed.  Unfortunately everything that could have gone wrong, did, and I've got nothing.

I'm sorry to disappoint and for not canceling when I had the chance, but when I come home tonight from an all-day event, I'm snuggling up with my computer and a hot beverage, and checking out what all the participants have created.  I promise to do better on #7!

7 comments:

Pepita said...

Hi Lola, that means we are at least two of us eagerly waiting for the next ATTS challenge ;-)
Alenka

Christine Altmiller said...

No worries, Lola. There is always the next time. It's just beads :-D

Therese's Treasures said...

Hi Lola,
Well there is always ATTS7 Christine and I understand about life getting in the way. I like that you at least gave it the old College try. Happy New Year to you my friend.
Therese

Kepi said...

Sometimes life just happens, don't be hard on yourself see you in number 7

Paula, Chief Bead Officer said...

No worries - this is a stress-free zone. Hope you have an opportunity to join a future challenge!

Maryanne said...

Life happens and we can't do anything about it! We'll see you for #7!

Sally Russick said...

Well, then this is the perfect opportunity to catch up with you! Hope things are just hectic and that everything is okay!! And I would like to wish you a very Happy New Year!!!! Hope that ATTS #7 is your lucky one!!!
Sally