Friday, December 07, 2012

Echo Creative Club -- December Sneak Peek

Sniff ... sniff ... it's my last month in Jeannie Dukic's 2012 Echo Creative Club.  =(

I have truly enjoyed creating with Jeannie's beautiful polymer clay art beads and am so very grateful for the opportunity to expand my jewelry design horizons!  Here's a little recap of what I've made so far this year:

February 2012 -- Blooming Turquoise (Published in the September 2012 issue of Bead Trends)
(There's one chocolate turquoise gin blossom still available here in Jeannie's shop if you want one for yourself!)
 
April 2012 -- Purple Zebra
 

June 2012 -- Planetary

Find these peeled paint beads in Jeannie's shop
 
August 2012 -- Blooming Berries
(Find your favorite Gin Blossom here)
 
October 2012 -- Silver Light
(There are two black and silver Gin Blossoms right here =)
 
Oh what fun it has been!  But the party's not over yet ... I still have one more month of fun with these beauties:

 

I love the golden swirls on these black beads and already have a go-big-or-go-home design idea.  It will be a tight time crunch with the holidays, but if I start right now, I'll definitely make it.  See you back here on the 25th for the last Echo Creative Club reveal of 2012!

(If you think you might be interested in participating in the Echo Creative Club in 2013, please review the guidelines and apply here.)

3 comments:

Therese's Treasures said...

Hi Lola,
I have enjoyed visiting and seeing what beautiful creations you came up with. I am looking forward to seeing the December creations with these large black and gold peeled beads. Happy creating Girlfriend!
Therese

Anonymous said...

Lola - everything is so beautiful. I really love the Gin Blossoms

Patti Vanderbloemen said...

Jeannie's beads are just gorgeous - and so is each and every one of your designs! Looking forward to the latest and greatest at the end of the mond!