Saturday, April 19, 2014

7th Do Over Challenge


Although this is the 7th Do Over Challenge, this is my first time participating.  

Here is the necklace that Jeannie sent me to "do over."


Here is my new piece.


I took a beaded piece I made for another challenge, ran wire through the center of it and wire wrapped some pearls to the ends.  I then attached the lovely wire-wrapped pearls Jeannie created (there was no way I could take apart that perfect pearl chain!) and created a lovely bracelet that feels really nice on my wrist.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and thank you Jeannie for creating such a fun challenge! Please check out how the rest of the participants reworked their pieces from Jeannie. I won't have time today or tomorrow, but I will hopping like the Easter Bunny on Monday. ;-)

  Lola


14 comments:

Beti Horvath said...

Sweet bracelet! I know what you mean about njot wanting to disturb Jeannie's wire wraps, they are the best!

Ann Schroeder said...

Your bracelet is beautiful!

Becky Pancake said...

Lola your bracelet is lovely. You sure let those beautiful pearls be the star.

Ginger Davis Allman (The Blue Bottle Tree) said...

Oh, you're one of those patient people who can do beading! Well good for you, because it's the perfect accent for those pearls. And I'm with you about Jeannie's wire work. It's always so perfect that I hate to take it apart.

beautifullybrokenme said...

Lola - I just love your beadwork - beautiful! The colors you chose to use are gorgeous together. Beautiful job!

Mary said...

I love the piece you created, pretty!

Nelly May said...

What a stunning spiral rope! Perfect way to complement Jeannie's gorgeous pearl links.

Charis Designs said...

Your new bracelet is lovely, and those pretty wrapped pearls are definitely the star of the show! Christie

Roxanne Mendoza said...

Gorgeous bracelet! Great job!

JKD said...

That beadwork is stunning! and the whole piece is absolutely perfect. I love the counterparts of the pearls and beadwork. It's such an interesting look. It's always so much fun to have you participate. Looking forward to the next one.

Linda Britt Design said...

Beautiful work. Lovely.

Shai Williams said...

What a beautiful bracelet! I love the combo of the beaded piece with the pearls.

macmillanmarie said...

Beautiful bracelet!

Empty nester at last said...

Excellent job Lola! Those pearls really make the rest of the braclet!